Are you struggling to send Envoy in Civilization VI? Don’t worry, check out our short guide below.
An Envoy is a diplomatic representative of your Civilization who serves you in city-states.
Envoys are obtained through the use of influence points, which may be obtained in a variety of ways during the game. The key sources of influence points are governments and policies.
Envoys gain resources over time, and the more Envoys you send to a specific City-State, the more power you gain over that City-State. With enough power, you can become Suzerain of that City-State, which grants you special benefits and ensures your support in both peace and war.
Suzerains can even pay gold to temporarily levy the City-armed State’s formations.
How To Send Envoy CIV 6 on PC:
Here is w To Send Envoy CIV 6 :
- On the right corner of your your screen, you will see three horizontal buttons, press the middle button to see the City-State.
- You will see city-state list, envoy, and bonus earn section
- Press the right arrow on to send number of envoy you want to send on selected city state.
- After that, press confirm placement on the right bottom corner of your screen.
- And you successfully send the envoy!
For more detail on how to send envoy CIV 6, see the video below
Players can even send an Envoy to a City-State with whom they are at war, changing the City-allegiance State’s in the middle of the battle. Declaring war on a City-State removes all Envoys from that City-State; otherwise, Envoys remain there indefinitely.
Certain circumstances and acts may allow Envoys to be withdrawn from a City-State, and we’ll clarify them as we come closer to the release of Civilization VI.