In this article you will find all the valid Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes, that will reward you with free items and game gems.
These codes might expire at any time so make sure to redeem them while they are still valid.
In the article below we listed all the working codes in addition to how to redeem them and also where to find newly released codes by yourself.
What are Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes?
Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes are a list of codes given by the developers of the game to help players and encourage them to play the game. the codes are released to celebrate achieving certain game milestones, or simply releasing them after a game update.
Active Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes
Below you will find an updated list of all working codes for Boku No Roblox Remastered. this list is updated on a regular basis as we add new codes and remove the expired ones.
If you come across any expired codes feel free to let us know in the comments.
Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes
Here are all the working codes with the rewards of each code:
- 1MFAVS: 25K Cash
How To Redeem Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes ?
Here are the instructions that you can use to redeem the codes in the game. You can just copy-paste codes for Boku no Roblox to facilitate avoiding mistakes.
- You can find the blue “Menu” button left side on your screen and click on the icon.
- Then click to the “Options” button.
- A screen will be opened in front of you.
- Type codes to the blank area.
- Hit the “Confirm” button
- enjoy the rewards .
Just note that the codes are sometimes CASE sensitive so it would be better to copy them from the list above to avoid any mistakes.
Where to find new Boku No Roblox Remastered codes?
To get new codes for Boku No Roblox Remastered once they are released you can follow the game developers on their official Twitter account here, and join their Discord server as the codes are announced their first and you will notice players talking about them they are once released.
you can also find the codes on the game description so make sure to give it a look before playing the game.
About Boku No Roblox Remastered
Boku No Roblox was inspired by the anime My Hero Academia, where People are born with special powers known as quirks! in Boku No Roblox, Remastered you can choose to be the hero who protects the world or the villain who tries to destroy it.
Boku No Roblox Remastered Map
Here is the map for Boku No Roblox Remastered:
boku no roblox quirks
Legendary Quirks List :
- All for one : All For One is a legendary quirk that allows the user to combine all the quirks they have stolen and turns them into powerful moves making it a powerful quirk for Farming and PVP. Some of its attacks are the same as the attacks of All For One, the Boss players can fight.
- Deku One For All : is a Legendary Quirk, similar to One For All but it has different movesets, large AOE’s and spammier moves.
- Fierce wings is a legendary quirk that has high mobility, and allows the user the ability to fly. The user is able to use big AOE moves, overwhelming the target with feathers while being out of reach.
- Explosion is a Legendary quirk, allowing the user to create explosions that cover up a lot of area and deal a lot of damage, useful in both PVP and Farming. You can equip the Gauntlets with this quirk to increase the damage of your explosion skills.
- Half Hot Half Cold (HHHC) is a Legendary quirk, granting the user the ability to produce Ice and Flames. The Ice and Flames produced by this quirk deal medium to high damage, have alarmingly big AOE’s and due to the fact that there are lots of moves, makes this quirk good for combo’s.
- One For All is a Legendary Quirk, that grants the user the ability to create powerful AOE Shockwaves, which can be utilized for both PVP and Farming. This is not to be confused with Deku One For All, which is a different quirk but has similar abilities.
- Overhaul is a legendary quirk that allows the user to reassemble and disassemble anything they touch, it is an extremely powerful quirk with a lot of healing moves, giant and powerful ground spikes and a move that can disassemble anyone they touch.
Rare Quirks List
- Creation is a Rare quirk comprising of both short, middle, and long ranged attacks. Its wide variety of abilities makes it a versatile quirk.
- Cremation is a Rare quirk, both excellent at PVP and Farming. It’s movesets allow the user to clear huge area’s with flames.
- Dark Shadow is a Rare Quirk that has short and medium-ranged attacks. Its skills are mainly revolved around the Dark Shadow. The Shadow Cape is a Gadget that boosts the damage of this Quirk’s skills. This gadget works ONLY for this Quirk.
- Decay is a Rare Quirk, that allows the user to decay anything they touch. This is a powerful close range quirk that is mainly good for Farming.
- Frog is a Rare quirk, it has long to medium-ranged attacks. It also allows the user to have higher jumps and the ability to climb walls.
- Muscle Augmentation is a Rare quirk, that allows the user to enhance their body, granting them powerful moves and buffing their strength and defense.
- Quirkless is a Rare “Quirk”. This Quirk does not grant any abilities or skills. However, this Quirk is a requirement to obtain the Legendary Quirk Deku One For All, which is why it is strangely sought after by many players.
Uncommon Quirks List
- Acid is an Uncommon quirk, allowing the user to emit acid from their body. It grants the user powerful moves that can be used for farming.
- Air Propulsion (also known as Air Cannon), is an uncommon quirk that outputs a decent amount of damage in big areas.
- Black Hole is an Uncommon quirk that grants the user abilities to capture/stun NPC/Players, making it an excellent quirk for Farming.
- Clones is an Uncommon quirk, able to produce up to 4 clones in which the user can then use to attack people or NPCs with them.
- Electrification is an Uncommon quirk, granting the user various skills to help them in PVP and Farming, as well with it’s unique ability to shock his opponents.
- Hellflame is an Uncommon Quirk. It is medium-ranged, and its main ability is to create and control flames.
- Permeation is an Uncommon quirk that grants the user the ability to permeat inside walls and is an excellent quirk for PVP and can also be used for Farming.
- Pop Off is an uncommon Quirk with short-ranged attacks. It adds multiple purple balls to the character’s head.
- Shock Absorption is an Uncommon quirk, It’s passive ability makes it an excellent quirk for tanking hits from any damage sources.
- Warp Gate is an uncommon quirk that grants the player utility skills to teleport himself/people around the map and even attack NPC/Players from medium distances.
Common Quirks List
- Engine is a Common Quirk that specializes in mobility.
- Gigantification is a common quirk that allows the player to grow in size and gain the abilities to crush NPC/Players.
- Hardening is a common quirk that is excellent for Farming due to its damage reduction and damage output.
- Jet is a Common Quirk with high mobility but a lack of offensive moves. Players can use this to maneuver around the map and their opponents easily.
- Navel Laser is a common quirk, allowing the user to blast a powerful laser from his navel that reaches long distances, making it a versatile quirk for farming and pvp.
- Somnambulist is a Common Quirk with short and medium-ranged attacks. It uses pink gas that is able to put opponents to sleep.
- Regeneration is a Common Quirk that is mainly short-ranged. It is not very offensive; it is a support Quirk. This sets it apart from most other Quirks.
- Tail is a common quirk that grants the user a powerful tail that can be used for combat, as well as for Farming.
- Voice is a common quirk, gaining the ability to scream on targets and applying constant damage to them.
- Zero Gravity is a common quirk, allowing the user to defy gravity by touching NPC/Players and making them float or flinging them. It has the longest range in the game, making it an excellent farming quirk.
For more details about the Quirks, You can always check the Trello board here.
Can you have 2 quirks?
naturally, you can’t have two quirks at the same time, but your quirk can give you two abilities. For example, Todoroki’s quirk gives him the ability to make fire and ice.
Can you trade in Boku no Roblox Remastered?
Yes you can trade in Boku no Roblox if you are a villain all you have to do is to go to The bar is located behind Aizawa NPC quest-giver in the Weak Villain area, north of the All Might statue, In the bar, villain players will be able to trade in their fame for cash.
How do you play Boku no on Roblox?
These are small steps to assist new players to start their journey in the game the correct way :
Go to the Hospital to get a Quirk.
After getting a Quirk, go to the gym to start training.
How much health does a villain have in Boku no Roblox?
A villain in Boku no Roblox has 7500 HP and they do 1500 damage.
What are the chances of getting a legendary quirk in Boku no Roblox?
The chances to get a legendary Quirk are 1% from common spins, and 2% from uncommon spins, and 5% from Rare spins.
What is code in Boku no Roblox?
Codes in Boku no Roblox are series of numbers, letters that you redeem to help you advance in the game, each code is usable for one time.
What is the fastest way to get a legendary quirk?
The fastest way is to get a legendary quirk is to spin at a rare spins level as you have a 5% chance to get a legendary one.
What is the max level in Boku no Roblox?
the Maximum level in Boku no Roblox remastered is 15,000.
Who is the weakest Boss in Boku no Roblox?
Tomura is the weakest boss in Boku no Roblox He has the least Defense of all Bosses. Tomura also appears in the Villain Raid as the first Boss.
Now you have everything to know about Boku No Roblox Remastered codes and the game itself, make sure to let us know in the comments if you have any trouble redeeming any codes.
For more codes and free Stuff check the Roblox Promo codes list, and check this searchable list of other Roblox games.