The Street Fighter franchise cannot be missed; the game has a long record of being one of the best in the category, and it has managed to maintain that position.
Besides its greatness, players claim that every time they try to start the game, Street Fighter V Won’t Launch the game and crashes immediately without any error message or dialogue box. Follow the steps below, because we’ll go over all of the probable reasons and solutions for the Street Fighter V Won’t Launch problem.
Street fighter v won’t launch – Possible Causes
When it comes to identifying causes of the Street Fighter v won’t launch problem, we can conclude that there are no big or critical factors. A firewall and antivirus are considered to be the main cause of this problem, according to players. Additionally, two services, Intel Driver Support and Intel System Usage are also known to be one of the sources of crashing problems.
How to Fix Street fighter v won’t launch Issue
Basic Trouble Shooting
- The graphics driver has been updated to the most recent version.
- The system is up to date.
- All of the necessary components, such as DirectX and MS Visual C++, have been installed.
- Except for the game, no other programs are operating.
Adding the Game to the List of Exceptions
If you’ve tried the preceding options and still can’t get Steam Street Fighter 5 to launch, follow the instructions below.
- Open the Start Menu, type Run, or press windows+R and then press Enter.
- A tiny window will appear; type Control Panel and press Enter.
- Go to System and Security settings
- Click on Windows Firewall
- Click Allow an app or feature through the Windows Defender Firewall link
- click Allow another App button, and browse the launcher file of the game
- tick mark on the Private and Public checkbox and save the changes
- And try running the game
Stopping Intel Driver Support or Intel System Usage Services
The Intel Driver Support or Intel System Usage services were discussed to be the possible cause of the street fighter v won’t launch problem. These two services are widely regarded as one of the primary causes of Street Fighter 5’s downfall. To disable these services, follow the instructions below.
- Close the game
- Right-click on the taskbar and select Task Manager
- Go to the Services tab, and find the Intel System Usage service
- Right-click on it and Stop Service
- Once done, do the same for the Intel Driver Support service
- Now try running the game
We’ve seen a variety of solutions for street fighter v won’t launch problem in the instructions above. The issue is relatively common, and if you use the solutions listed above, you will be able to solve it.