Roblox Microsoft Rewards For Free Robux and Gift Cards is a program where Microsoft is giving 100 Robux to users who sign up in Microsoft Rewards Program.
Microsoft Rewards: How to get Robux for Free in Roblox (U.S. Only)
- Microsoft only offers this Roblox promotion to U.S. players.
- You no longer need to be a first time Microsoft member. Users with existing Microsoft accounts will still be able to redeem Roblox Digital Codes.
Here’s a look at how to get Robux for free in Roblox through Microsoft Rewards:
- Sign up for Microsoft Rewards.
- Complete Microsoft Rewards activities to earn points. See the various ways to earn points below.
- Got to the Redeem page when you’ve earned enough Microsoft Rewards points.
- You must have earned 1,500, 3000, or 6,000, 12,000, or 15,000 Microsoft Rewards points.
Roblox Digital Codes Price List
Here’s a look at the Price List for the Roblox Digital Codes. You can choose between three tiers of Robux, depending on how many Microsoft Rewards points you have saved.
The cost-per-points for Robux digital codes are as follows:
- 1,500 points = 100 Robux
- 3,000 points = 200 Robux
- 6,000 points = 400 Robux
- 12,000 points = 800 Robux
- 16,000 points = 1,000 Robux
These options are an expensive amount of points, but the reward looks well worth it.
What are Microsoft Rewards?
Microsof rewards is point system where you earn five pionts each time you search something on Bing.com.
Once you save enough points you can use them to redeem rewards on Microsoft Store online or in Windows 10 store.
some of the things you can redeem using Microsoft rewards program are:
- Gift cards for Roblox
- A a chance to win an Xbox series console, Surface Pro X bundle, and more).
- Xbox Cards like game passes and Xbox Live
- Gift cards for stores like:
- Dunkin ‘Donuts,
- Taco Bell,
Microsoft is giving away 100 Robux to users who sign up for the Microsoft Rewards Program. That’s right, for a limited time you can get free Robux to spend on your favorite Roblox games and accessories!
How to get free Robux with Microsoft rewards ?
Follow these steps to get the Microsoft Rewards free 100 Robux:
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/rewards/roblox
- Click “Join Now to Claim Your Robux.“
- create a new Account. (important or else it won’t work)
- Scroll to More Activities
- Find Claim your Robux
- click Redeem Now
- Click Redeem Reward
- Finish the Phone Verification.
- Your Robux eGift Card will be sent as an email.
- Go to https://www.roblox.com/gamecards/redeem
- Enter the PIN that was provided in your email
- complete the Verification.
- Congrats Your free Robux will show up in your account.
- Make sure to make new Microsoft account
- This offer is available for players in united states only,
- if you are out of USA you can use a VPN to claim the 100 Robux with new account
Due to Popular demand on the free Robux Microsoft said in a tweet that they ran out of codes and the offer will be available again in the future for the ones who missed it:
Also make note that The Microsoft Rewards program is currently only available in the following countries: United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Ireland, Brazil, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden , Belgium, Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Mexico and Taiwan.
If it is unavailable in your country you will get a message like this:
More Roblox Codes
Fore more free Roblox codes you can check these Roblox Promo codes list ,and also check our latest posts for other Roblox games codes.
- Ninja Legends 2 codes
- Wizard Tapping codes
- All Star Tower Defense characters Ranked
- Roblox Tatakai codes
- My Hero Mania codes
- Illusion Connect codes
- Star Stable online codes
- Roblox gear codes
- The Cayo Perico Secondary Targets Value
- Counter Blox codes
- AFK Arena codes
- All Legendary Cyberware in cyberpunk 2077
- Lootboy codes List
- Rise Of Kingdoms codes List
- Superhero Tower Defense codes
- WOT codes
- slither io codes
- Genshin Impact codes