In this article we cover All the Roblox power simulator codes, and we will keep updating as per release of new ones.
Power Simulator is a Roblox game that was created on April 2019, it got so popular that it reached near 100 million visits since then.
The goal of power simulator is either become a hero and save the world or choose to be a villain and dominate it.
when you start playing Power Simulator you first go to talk to a man named Peyo and he will give you some powers to use on your enemies, after that you go collect coins and upgrade those powers in order to become the strongest in town.
Working Roblox power simulator codes
these are all the codes for power simulator available for you to claim, we will update this list regularly, let us know in the comments if you come across any expired code.
Expired Roblox power simulator codes
Till this date all code are working and there isn’t any expired ones.
Redeem the Roblox power simulator codes
To redeem the Roblox power simulator codes just click on the twitter icon and enter the codes in the blank area that says “code”, after that you will get a message saying : “success”, if it didn’t work you will see a message saying “invalid code” or “already claimed”.
Roblox Power Simulator training areas
Power Simulator training areas are places where you can make yourself stronger by playing or by grinding. each area is different and give a multiplayer starting from x5 to x350 in Pyramid area.
Power Simulator training areas list
- Trampoline: To reach Trampoline area just walk straight from the spawn this area gives you 10X agility of normal jump, and you need 100 agility to use the Trampoline area.
- Ice Factory: Ice Factory area is a large area and to get to it just walk past the trampoline area and turn right and keep walking until you reach the bridge and turn left after that.
To be able to train in Ice Factory area you have to have 100 Endurance and you will be able to get 5x more Endurance for training in this area.
- Dance Club: To train in Dance Club area you need 10K Endurance and it gives you 10 more times endurance than training normally.
- Sewer: To train in Sewer area you need 100k Endurance and it gives you 50 times multiplayer.
- Fire House: you need 1 million Endurance to be able to train in Sewer area, and it will give you 100 times endurance for training in it.
- Forge/Foundry: to be able to train in Forge/Foundry you need 10 million Endurance, and you will get 500 times Endurance than if you train normally.
- Laundromat: you need at least 100 million Endurance to be able to train in Laundromat area and you will get 2K times Edurance.
- Volcano: To be able to train in Volcano area you will need 1 billion Endurance, and ou will be rewarded 5K times more Endurance than if you train normally.
- Nuclear Plant: For nuclear Plant area you will need 100 Billion to train in it, and you will get 30k time Endurance than if you train normally.
- Oil Rig: You will need 1 trillion to Train in Oil Rig area and you will get 45K times more Endurance than if you train normally.
- Blue Meteor: For Blue Meteor you will need 4 Trillion Endurance to be able to train in it, and you will be rewarded with times 100k more Endurance.
- Thermal Vents: for thermal Vents area you will need 10 trillion Endurance to train in this area, and you will be rewarded with times 170K Endurance than if you train normally.
- Underwater Shipwreck: you will need 1K Endurance to be able to train in Underwater Shipwreck area, and you will be rewarded with time 5 more Endurance for training in it.
- Top Temple: To start training in Top Temple area you will need 10K Endurance, and you will be rewarded with times 10 more Endurance.
- Destroyed Lighthouse: For Destroyed Lighthouse area you will need 100k Endurance to train in it, and you will be rewarded with times 50 endurance.
- Pyramid: for Pyramid area you will nee 1 million Endurance to start training in it, and you will be rewarded with time 350K more Endurance.
- Library: for this area you will need 100 Million Endurance to be ble to train in it, and you will be rewarded with times 2k Endurance than training normally.
- Lower Temple/Bottom Temple: for Lower Temple/Bottom Temple area you will need 1 billion Endurance to be able to train in it, and you will be rewarded with times 12k more Endurance.
- Small Island: For Small Island area you will need 100 billion Endurance and you will be rewarded with time 25K Endurance.
- Red Meteor: yu will need 1 trillion Endurance to be able to train in Red Meteor area, and you will be rewarded with times 40K Endurance than training normally.
- Big Island: To Train in Big Island area you will need 4 trillion Endurance and you will get times 75K Endurance.
- Kelp Forest: For Kelp Forest Area you will need 10 trillion Endurance to be able to train in it, and you will get times 170K more Endurance than if you train normally.
- Rock: Rock area is an area where you can train punch power and it doesn’t require any minimum Endurance to bea able to train in it, you will get times 10 more Endurance than if you train normally.
- Basic Gym: for this area you will need a minimum of 10k Endurance to be able to train in it, you will get time 100 more Endurance than if you train normally.
- Gold Gym: For Gold Gym area you will need a minimum of 1 million Endurance to train in it and you will get times 2K Endurance than training normally.
- Heads: For Heads area you will need a minimum of 100 million Endurance to train in it. and you will get times 5K Endurance.
- Stonehenge: you will need a minimum of 10 billion Endurance to be able to train in Stonehenge area, and you will get times 10k Endurance for training in it.
- Green Meteor: for this area you will need 300 billion Endurance to train in it, and you will get time 30k Endurance than if you train normally.
- Ruined Castle: For this area you will need a minimum of 2 trillion Endurance and you will be rewarded with times 50K Endurance than training normally.
- Sea Mines: For Sea Mines area you will need 5 trillion Endurance as a minimum to be able to train in it. and you will get time 75K Endurance than training normally.
- Treadmills: Treadmills area is for training your Swiftness, and you need a minimum of 20 Endurance to be able to train in it, you will get 5 times Endurance than if you train normally.
Roblox Power Simulator auras
Auras in Power simulator are colors that change each time your reach a higher Total Power, once your reach an aura level you can’t roll back to the previous Aura. but you can hide your Aura from other players by setting toggle Aura to off.
The Aura colors ranked by total power needed :
- White needs total power of 10K
- Blue and White needs total power of 100K
- Prism, Blue, and White needs total power of 1M
- Lilac needs total power of 100M
- Purple needs total power of 1B
- Indigo needs total power of 100B
- Red and Indigo needs total power of 1T
- Red needs total power of 100T
- Orange needs total power of 1Qa
Roblox Power Simulator fragments
There is a total of 15 fragments that you have to collect to finish the quest and you will be rewarded with seeker skill, this skill will allow you to heat scan players and target shoot them.
power simulator fragments List
- Pink Fragment
- Red Fragment
- Magma Fragment
- Orange Fragment
- Electric Fragment
- White Fragment
- Void Fragment
- Yellow Fragment
- Black Fragment
- Green Fragment
- Goldy Freagment
- Blue Fragment
- Purple Fragment
- Teal Fragment
- Magic Fragment
How to get power simulator fragments
To get all the 15 Fragments just follow the video bellow and you will be able to get them all:
How do you fly in power simulator on Roblox?
To fly in power simulator just press the space bar twice.
How do you get endurance in power simulator?
You can get Endurance in Power Simulator by using second tool or by training in one of these areas :
- Ice Factory
- Dance Club
- Fire House
- Nuclear Plant
- Oil Rig
- Blue Meteor
- Thermal Vents
Where are the keys in power simulator?
Here are the Power simulator Key’s list and location for each one :
|Wooden Key||Inside the Ice Factory area on top of a barrel|
|Stone Key||Behind the Volcano area|
|Chrome Key||On a bench in an alleyway past the fountain near the Nuclear Plant|
|Metal Key||Behind the wood planks inside the Firehouse area|
|Red Key||On the highest floor of the Library area|
|Gold Key||On the Rooftop of the orange building to the left of the spawn.|
|Brilliant Key||Underneath the Trampoline Area|
|Green Key||On the island with the Heads, on the top-left corner in between some trees.|
|Blue Key”||inside Atlantis, to the left of the entrance of the Tide Master’s lair.|
|Purple Key||On a blank tan-colored billboard beneath the freeway next to the Dance Club|
How do you train the psychic force in power simulator?
To train the Psychic force in Power Simulator you have to meditate in one of these areas: Underwater Shipwreck, Top Temple, Destroyed Lighthouse, Pyramid, Library, Lower Temple/Bottom Temple, Small Island, Red Meteor, Big Island or Kelp Forest.
Where do I train swiftness in power simulator?
Swiftness in Power Simulator determines how fast you can run on swim, to train Swiftness go to the Treadmills area and run, the more you run the more you boost your swiftness.
This is it for Roblox Power Simulator codes, we hope you got some rewards that might help you advance in the game.
here are some other Roblox Promo codes list to get more free items and accessories.
if you play other Roblox games consider checking these list of codes :
- Roblox Ragdoll Royale codes
- wayfort roblox codes For 2020
- Roblox jailbreak codes for 2020
- Roblox error codes guide
- vehicle legends codes 2020
- Slaying Simulator codes for 2020
- wizard simulator codes
- Roblox Pet Trainer codes
- Treasure Quest codes
- blox piece codes
- dragon adventures codes
- Cursed Islands Codes Roblox
- Ninja Legends codes
- Boku No Roblox Remastered Codes